The Rise of Chinese Lenses
In 2019, a lot of buzz has been created also by the first third-party reverse-engineered autofocus X mount lens, the Chinese Viltrox 85mmF1.8, whereas in 2018 the Lawoa 9mm f/2.8 was the very best seller here on FujiRumors (yep, it sold better than ANY Fujinon XF lens amongst FR-readers).
Chinese lenses: the price is (mostly) low, the quality goes up and the sales expload!
For Fujifilm X shooters we spot amongst the top 50:
- Meike 35mm f/1.7
- Viltrox 85mm f/1.8 AF
- Neewer 25mm f/1.8
- 7Artisans 35mm f/1.2
- Mitakon 35mm f/0.95 MKII
- Meike MK 25mm F1.8
- Meike MK-35mm F/1.4
See the full list of top 50 selling lenses here.
It looks like the lable “made in China” is no longer something photographers are too sceptical of.
Today I’d like to ask you if you own any of these lenses, and if you want, you can share your feedback in the comments down below. Your feedback might be helpful for the rest of the Fujifilm community.
Meike hand grips are very popular amongst Fujifilm X shooters, and this is no surprise, since they are cheap, well build and functional.
- Designed for Fujifilm mirrorless camera X-T100
- Standard 1/4 tripod screw:you can mount it to tripod staightly
- SD cards and rechargeable battery can still be easily opened
- It expands the body with an Arca-Swiss compatible track,makes it much easier to hold and operate the camera
- Light to carry,comfortable to hold
Fujifilm X-T3 Hand Grip
The grip has an Arca-swiss compatible slide at the bottom, allowing you to attach it to a tripod easily.
- New Bracket Hand Grip for Fujifilm X-T3
- The base of the hand grip is made of Aluminum, while the handle is made of plastic
- You can take out the battery directly when with the grip on camera
- Features a 1/4″ screw hole at bottom, enables you to use with a tripod or other accessories with 1/4 screw
- Easy to install and carry, Product weight only 103.7g
Our Owners Group
Our Facebook Page