I will be one of those, who in not so distant future will leave Lightroom forever, and use only one of the below mentioned RAW converters.
Now, I doubt I could influence your decision at all, but anyway I decided not to tell you here, which RAW converter I am going for, in the illusion of what I would say could influence the vote down below :).
So now I want to hear from you guys, if you consider to leave Lightroom forever, which one would be the RAW converter of your choice?
- Capture One Pro 12 (ENDING SOON: save 50% until August 31)
- Luminar 4 pre-orders with huge discount (includes sky replacement and automatic selective clarity feature)
- ON1 Photo RAW
- Iridient Developer
- other options
Vote down below… I did already.
- Follow FujiRumors: Facebook, Instagram, RSS-feed, Youtube, Flipboard and Twitter
- Join our User Groups: Fujifilm X-T, GFX, X-H, X-Pro, X-E and X100 line
- New Facebook Pages: Fujifilm X-T, Fujifilm X-H and Fujifilm GFX
UPDATE: Adobe put the plan back on their website. Some users told FR here, that in EU the basic plan does not include Photoshop anymore.
Adobe just removed the $10/month basic plan. The minimum new customers have to pay now is $20/month!
It will be yet another profit record year for Adobe, but also another one where they annoyed quite some more customers.
Luckily Capture One Pro 12 is still 50% off. The deal should have been expires, but it still live. No idea for how long at this point.
- Capture One Pro 12 Fujifilm/Sony Standalone + 6 Style Packs –
- Capture One Pro 12 Fujifilm/Sony Standalone + 3 Style Packs –
- Capture One Pro 12 Fujifilm/Sony Standalone –
- Capture One Pro 12 Fujifilm/Sony Prepaid Subscriptions – 50% off
- Capture One Pro 12 Fujifilm/Sony Upgrades – 50% off
- Capture One Pro 12 Universal + 3 Style Packs –
- Capture One Pro 12 Universal + 6 Style Packs –
- *The only product excl. is Monthy-paid Subscriptions
Phase One has published a one our free webinar, where you can learn how to easily transition your workflow from Lightroom to Capture One Pro.
Don’t miss the chance to save 50% on Capture One Pro 12 for Fujifilm perpetual license. Use coupon code “ivy50” at checkout to get the deal. This is a limited time deal valid only for Fujifilm or Sony standalone versions.
The webinar video above covers the following aspects:
- [02:30] – Introductions and Webinar Content
- [03:45] – Capture One’s interface compared to Lightroom
- [05:45] – Customisation options
- [08:09] – Making a Catalog and importing images
- [16:00] – Basic tool use
- [18:00] – Cursor tool shortcuts
- [19:20] – Copy / Apply adjustments
- [21:21} – Export to final formats (JPEG, TIFF etc)
- [24:30] – Converting Lightroom Presets
- [27:45] – Emily editing two images
- [54:50] – Image comparison in Capture One to Lightroom
- [57:05] – Importing a Lightroom Catalog to Capture One
- [1:01:02] – Final Q&A
- [1:05:30] – Additional learning resources
Down below videos on how to import a catalogue from Lightroom, how to organize it and editing Fujifilm GFX files in Capture One.
- LIMITED TIME ONLY – Capture One 12 for Fujifilm perpetual license is 50% off – Use code “ivy50” at checkout
Importing a Lightroom Catalog
Organizing your Catalog
In the Webinar down below, Kristina will show her approach to image editing in Capture One and her experience of working with the Fujifilm GFX