29 products, the largest number ever, received the world-famous “Red Dot Design Award”
Ultra-short throw projector “FUJIFILM PROJECTOR Z8000” won the highest award “Best of the Best Award”
Products in various business fields are highly evaluated for their designs that realize not only beautiful appearance but also excellent functions and performance
Fujifilm Co., Ltd. (President: Kenji Sukeno) is a “Red Dot Design Award: Product Design 2021” sponsored by the “Nordline Westfalen Design Center” based in Essen, Germany. We are pleased to announce that 29 products such as the instant camera instax “Cheki” series and the digital cameras “X series” and “GFX series” have won the “Red Dot Design Award 2021”. Among them, the ultra-short throw projector “FUJIFILM PROJECTOR Z8000” won the “Best of the Best Award”, which is the highest award of the same award.
This time, 29 products, which is the largest number ever for our company, have been awarded, and this is highly evaluated for the design that maximizes not only the beautiful appearance but also the excellent functions and performance.
The “Red Dot Design Award” is an international design award established in 1955. It is judged based on criteria such as design innovation, functionality, ergonomics, ecology, and durability, and is awarded to excellent products. This award is one of the three major design awards in the world, along with the “iF design award” in Germany and the “IDEA” in the United States. This year, about 7,800 entries were submitted from all over the world and were judged by internationally active design experts.
We pursue functions and performance in the development of all products and services, and are working on design development that maximizes the excellent functions and performance. Going forward, we will continue to aim to create new value for our products by realizing designs that are not limited to the beauty of the exterior design, but are thoroughly focused on easy and comfortable operability and portability.
Red Dot Design Award 2021″ winning products (24 products excluding 5 unpublished products)
- Ultra-short throw projector “FUJIFILM PROJECTOR Z8000”
- Instant camera “Cheki” “instax mini 7+”
- Instant camera “Cheki” “instax mini 11”
- Instant camera “Cheki” “instax SQUARE SQ1”
- Mirrorless digital camera “FUJIFILM GFX 100S”
- Mirrorless digital camera “FUJIFILM X-T4”
- Mirrorless digital camera “FUJIFILM X-E4”
- Mirrorless digital camera “Fujifilm X-S10“
- Mirrorless digital camera “Fujifilm X100V”
- Fujinon lens XF50mmF1.0 R WR
- Fujinon lens XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR
- Fujinon lens GF30mmF3.5 R WR
- Fujinon lens GF100-200mmF5.6 R LM OIS WR
- Broadcast zoom lens “FUJINON UA 107 x 8.4 BESM AF“
- Broadcast zoom lens “FUJINON UA 24 x 7.8 BERD S6 B“
- Broadcast zoom lens “FUJINON HP 66 x 15.2-ESM“
- Broadcast zoom lens “FUJINON HP 12 x 7.6 ERD-S9“
- Zoom lens for cinema camera “FUJINON Premista 19-45mm T2.9“
- Binoculars “FUJINON HYPER-CLARITY HC 8 × 42/10 × 42”
- Endoscope function expansion unit “EX-1”
- Clinical chemistry analyzer “DRI-CHEM NX600”
- Mouthpiece “B1” with splash reduction function for endoscopes
- Inkjet solution “UVIQUE”
- Magnetic tape storage media “FUJIFILM LTO Ultrium8 data cartridge”
Down below a more detailed introduction on the awarded products.