In addition to the Fujifilm X-T200 full press release, now also new images of the Fujinon GF45-100mm f/4 and XC35mm f/2 have leaked on nokisthia’s twitter here.
You can see the images above and specs below.
- Fujinon GF 45-100mm f/4: BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama
- Fujifilm X-T200: BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama
- Fujinon XC 35mm f/2: BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama
It’s a matter of hours, and it’s all official.
- 16 elements in 12 groups
- minimum 0.65m, maximum 0.13x
- filter 82mm
- 93×144.5mm (wide angle) /93×174.5mm (telephoto)
- weight 1005g
- 9 elements in 6 groups
- minimum of 0.35m, a maximum of 0.14x
- filter of 43mm
- 58.4×46.5mm, and 130g
Stay tuned on FujiRumors for the LIVE BLOGGING.
We have just reported about the GF45-100 and Fujifilm X-T200 leaks.
The date for the announcement is January 23.
But I want to make clear, that the Fujifilm X-T4 and Fujifilm X100V will NOT be announced on January 23. The announcement will happen later.
FujiRumors told you already in December (!!!) that the Fujifilm X100V will be announced in February.
The date leaked is February 4. If both, the X100V and X-T4 will be announced there, or there will be different announcements, I will work and let you know soon.
- Support FujiRumors on Patreon
- Follow FujiRumors: Facebook, Instagram, RSS-feed, Youtube, Flipboard and Twitter
Pick your group and join :)
Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Our Facebook Pages
We recently broke the rumor, that the Fujinon GF45-100mm f/4 will be announced in late January.
Now first images of working samples of the Fujinon GF45-100mm f/4 have been shared at our fantastic Fujifilm GFX community here.
Nokishita has also spotted, that websites are getting ready for the launch of the GF45-100, as he tweeted here.
We remind you that there will not be any new GFX camera in 2020.
The GFX Community