We apologize for your inconvenience and would appreciate it if you could understand the current situation.
For your reference, tentative solutions below can make the Wi-Fi connection more stable.
1. Change the Location setting to ON.
Settings＞Privacy＞Location Services ON
Settings＞Cam Remote＞Location＞“While Using the App” or “Always”
2. Change the Bluetooth setting to ON.**
Settings＞Cam Remote＞Bluetooth ON
3. Change the setting of “Auto-Join Hotspot” to Never.
Settings>Wi-Fi> Auto-Join Hotspot >Never
4. Change the Wi-Fi Assist to OFF.
Settings＞Cellular＞Wi-Fi Assist OFF
5. Turn off a smartphone and turn it on again.
* In case that the tentative solutions don’t work.
Upgrade the OS to the latest version.
If the camera and the Camera Remote are paired via Bluetooth, carry out the “RESET WIRELESS SETTING” of the camera and “Reset APP settings” of the Camera Remote and connect them again from the initial setting.
* When FUJIFILM application software communicates with a camera, it tries to recognize the network name of the camera (SSID) for WiFi connection.
** Try the solution only when the camera and the Camera Remote are paired via Bluetooth.