Fujifilm has released firmware update 2.10 for Fujifilm X-S10 earlier today (we reported here).
With the new firmware, Fujifilm also released a new features guide. Down below you’ll find the link to the updated guide in your language.
Little Rant: only using the Fujifilm X-S10 with firmware 2.10 you can print directly from the camera to the Instax Printer. If you own any other Fujifilm camera, you have to first transfer your images to your smartphone (which is the smoothest thing in this world, right? ;)) and then print from your phone.
I do hope Fujifilm will bring soon support also for the other Fujifilm cameras. I can see many wedding photographers with higher end Fujifilm gear using the Instax Wide Printer during the event. They’d surely love it to be able to print directly rather than fiddling around with the camera remote app.
Rant over… down below the new features guide.
- Instax Link Wide Printer (Mocha Gray): BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- Instax Link Wide Printer (Ash White): BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- Instax Wide Color FIlm: AmazonUS / BHphoto / Adorama
- Instax Wide Monochrome FIlm: AmazonUS / BHphoto / Adorama
And also the Fuji Guys have uploaded their video now, where they guide you through the main features of the new printer. Also, BH Explora and PCmag give it a first look review. You can find it all down below.
The product images and description of the upcoming Fujifilm Instax Link Wide Printer have bow been leaked
Instax Wide Products
- Instax Link Wide Printer (coming soon): AmazonUS / BHphoto / Adorama
- Instax Wide 300: AmazonUS / BHphoto
- Instax Wide Color FIlm: AmazonUS / BHphoto
- Instax Wide Monochrome FIlm: AmazonUS / BHphoto