The Godox V1 firmware 1.1 has been released on July 23.
- To improve the heat protection system.
- To adjust the control methods of LED.
- To solve the problem that the FEC value will be double when the camera flash is attached on the camera
I remind you that the new Godox G3 firmware upgrade software is now available and is finally compatible with MAC.
The Godox V1 is now available for pre-order also at BHphoto here. According to BHphoto, it will be available on June 19.
Two days ago, Godox has announced on their facebook, that the Godox V1 for Fujifilm is shipping to retailers.
Godox AD200 Pro
Actually it is shipping since a few days now, and it is already marked as top seller, but so far its release has basically passed unnoticed… but not here on FujiRumors ;).
- 1 x Speedlight, 1 x Bare Bulb Flash Head
- 1 x Lithium Battery, 1 x Charger
- Built-In Wireless X System Receiver
- HSS: 1/8000 sec, Battery: 500 FP Flashes
- Optional X1 Wireless TTL Transmitter
- Supports Nikon, Canon, Sony TTL
- Supports Olympus, FUJIFILM TTL
- Flash Exposure Compensation
- TTL, Manual, and Stroboscopic Modes
- Firmware USB Updates, 1 x Carry Case
Adorama sells the Flashpoint eVOLV 200 Pro branded version.
You can find Godox V1 accessories here.
The Godox V1 should be available at BHphoto soon.