Steelring has now published a video with the first demo of his upcoming Nikon F to Fujifilm GFX Smart AF adapter.
It’s still protoype, but it looks quite good so far :)
- Contrast based AF support to F-mount compatible type G, E and AF-P lenses
- Auto aperture control for type E lens
- Manual aperture lever for type G lens, real-time aperture control , nonadjustable from camera body, only the current max aperture is displayed in camera
- Full EXIF recording for supported lenses
- Type D lens is not supported, AF is impossible with this adapter , EXIF is recorded
- Lens VR/OIS support
- Support 35mm format mode of GFX
- F-mount lenses AF performs better than EF lenses on GFX due to different AF driving mode.
Status: Internal testing now, market available in later August or September.