Bowie Unseen: A Collection of rare unseen photographs of David Bowie. More at headon. Fujifilm Australia sponsored event
Canon vs Fuji Lens Shootout: 70-200mm f2.8 II vs 50-140mm 2.8 at Modern Artist Youtube
- BBC & NatGeo wildlife photographer Ben Osborne switches to Fujifilm at fujifilm-blog
- Fujifilm X100F – what is it teaching me? at markbellringer
- The Fujifilm X100F Review at henrysmithscottage
- Fujifilm X100F with the Manfrotto Pocket at markbellringer
Arctic Horizon at flipbook.schaake
- Fuji X-T2 in camera Jpegs at blythestorm
- A Wedding Shot with the Fuji X-T2 – Who needs Canon or Nikon anymore? at The Photography Team Youtube (images only)
- Three Intuitive Features that will make your Fuji X-T2 “Disappear” at hendriximages
- Panasonic GH5 vs Fuji X-T2 specs comparison at amateurphotographer
- Tethering the Fujifilm X-T2 at 810photo
- Photography Vlog | Camping at Rocky Mountain National Park in April | Day 1 at Ming Cai Youtube: Gear used: Nikon D750, Sigma 24-70 f/2.8, Tamron 70-300 f/4-5.6, Tamron 15-30 f/2.8, Fujifilm X-T2, Fujinon 10-24, Fujinon 55-200, Canon G9X
- Hong Kong pt.1 –Vlogging with the Fuji X-T2 at Evidently Something youtube
Fuji X-Pro2 Review at photographylife
- The Fujinon XF 60mm f/2.4 Macro: A Very Good and Very Underrated Lens at roycruz
X-Trans / Raw Converters
- Iridient X Transformer for Fujifilm in German at flipbook.schaake (translation)
- Fuji X & the in-camera converter at johncaz
RoboShoot Firmware Ver. 2.1
We are pleased announce version 2.1 of RoboSHOOTplus. It is available NOW for MX-20 and MX-15 upgrades! This version adds Studio Strobe and additional flash support, High performance with CH/CL manual mode, In-Camera Control improvements, and more. Also, by virtue of expanded Nikon speedlight compatibility, this release enables Nikon support even on the lower cost ‘X-15 units. As a result, the MX-20 and MX-15 make great companions, as with that combination you can upgrade both over-the-air!
The most important new features include:
- Studio Strobe Support with AutoFP/HSS
- Profoto AirTTL-N – AutoFP/HSS with both TTL and Manual control depending on head unit.
- Godox X1N – AutoFP/HSS with both TTL and Manual control.
- Flashpoint R2N – AutoFP/HSS with both TTL and Manual control
- Phottix Odin II – AutoFP/HSS with Manual control
- Quantum CoPilot – TTL and Manual
- Studio Strobes controllers are supported on the MX unit (On-Camera) only.
- Expanded Speedlight Support
- Nikon SB-800, SB-5000
- Godox V860ii-N, AD360ii-N
- See compatibility tables for more – many additional speedlights will function beyond what is listed in these tables.
- Nikon Support on all unit types.
- High Performance CH/CL in excess of 8FPS
Like all updates, version 2.1 is available at no cost for self-installation.
In Celebration of this release and universal Nikon support, we are conducting a sale on MX-15 kits.
At long last, MX-20 external sensors are available for pre-order. These audio and optical sensors can trigger candid exposures, timer based functions, and allow High Speed capture of transient events.
Please see our store for details.
Serene Automation LLC