Pergear 60mm f/2.8 Ultra-Macro 2x Magnification Lens Released and Sample Images
The Pergear 60mm f/2.8 macro lens has just been released.
- 2:1 Magnification
- 11 Elements in 8 Groups
- 10-blade diaphragm
- Full metal body
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture
- 19.1cm minimum focusing distance
- De-clicked Aperture Ring
- Multi-layer Coating
You can find full specs, price as well as a couple of sample images at the dedicated Amazon pages linked below.
- APS-C-format Lens: Short telephoto is designed for APS-C-format Fuji X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 90mm equivalent focal length, providing an all-in-one solution for normal portrait shooting as well as ultra-macro photography.
- 2X Magnification, Manual Focus: Life-size 2X maximum magnification pairs with a 19.1cm minimum focusing distance to suit working with close-up subjects. Manual focus design, along with focus distance and depth of field scales, aids in precise focusing control.
- Optical Design: Its optical system consists of 11 elements in 8 groups, including three high refractive index elements that help to control spherical aberrations and reduce distortion in order to realize high sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Ideal Aperture: Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also contributes to the sleek form factor. A 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- De-clicked Aperture Ring & Multi-layer Coating The de-clicked aperture ring offers smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range, making it ideal for close-range video applications and shooting. The multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements and reduces flare and ghosting in order to produce greater contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.