– XF 16mmF1.4 : WR & Clutch mechanism – filter 67mm
– XF 35mmF2 : WR – filter 43mm
– XF 90mmF2 : no WR (???) & no OIS – filter 62mm [admin: Fuji Guy Greg said it will be weather sealed] – XF 120mmF2.8 macro : focus-limiter, WR & OIS (!!!) – filter 62mm
– XF 100-400 : can’t read any information
– teleconverter : shape is limitating for using with most X-lenses (not a surprise)
Brian just released Iridient Developer 3.0 beta 5. Here are the improvements described by Brian himself:
“Iridient Developer 3 beta 5 is now available and includes support for the X-A2 and XQ2 plus a fix for the previous Fill Light bug and numerous other refinements and changes (preset file support and streamlined color management setup, etc). Plus some nice improvements to the monochrome mixer conversions, particularly the new v3 RAW variants that really advances the monochrome conversions both in terms of lower noise and better apparent detail. Ive been working closely with a few pro photographers on this new monochrome conversion processing and I think it is really showing some amazing results!
The Clarity adjustment plus some of the other processing on the Detail pane is now previewed at all scale (zoom) sizes and no longer cuts out at 50%. I have been able to make some major improvements to both memory usage and performance plus have refined the preview approximation at small scale sizes so this should result in an overall better small preview while not being too much of a performance hit now.
The Help documentation should now be all updated for new version 3 functionality and changes too.”
This new release can now be downloaded here: