ON1 Photo Raw now added support for the Fujifilm GFX 50s, Fujifilm X100F, Fujifilm X-T20 and Fujifilm X-A3. There are also improvements in performance and stability.
Full Release Notes
ON1 Photo is the lightning fast photo organizer, raw processor, layered photo editor and effects app all-in-one. Unlike the current class of raw processors requiring cataloging, bouncing between apps for editing, and a subscription ecosystem, ON1 Photo features a new, modern raw processing engine, tuned for today’s sensors and graphics chips. Combined with our current set of tools, the next generation of ON1 Photo 10, will continue to work where you want, as a standalone app, a plug-in for Adobe® Photoshop® & Lightroom®, or a host app for other editing apps.
To download the latest version of the Photo RAW 2017.1, please click on the link below:
For more help on how to install the Photo RAW, please click here.
Not sure you have the latest version?
Please note, after installing a free update, the program will still be listed on your machine as “ON1 Photo RAW 2017”. However, the build number (18.104.22.16808) is listed in the bottom left corner of the About Window after installing from the links above. Here is a screenshot of the About Window after installing the update:
What’s New in 2017.1
This is the third maintenance release for ON1 Photo 2017. The performance, stability and polish are much improved. It is recommended for all users. Here are some of the biggest improvements and fixes:
- NEW Color Film presets — These accurately reproduce the look of over 30 current and classic color slide and negative films
- Additional Skies — We’ve added a bunch of new skies to the backgrounds and textures libraries for replacing skies or simulating multiple-exposures.
- New Workspaces & Starting-Point Presets — For Develop, we have added two new categories of presets to help you configure the correct panes for different genres of photos.
- Faster, more accurate retouching and refine results — When you use the Perfect Eraser, Retouch Brush or Refine Brush we store and replay the results in a much faster way. This makes exporting faster, reloading faster and makes the previews in Browse consistent.
- Windows High-DPI support — We have added support for greater than 100% display scaling. ON1 Photo now looks much better on Windows tablets and 4K displays.
- Tell Which Photos Have Been Edited — Now photos that have been edited are identified with a badge in Browse. Also the reset items in the Settings menu are context-sensitive so you can see what kind of edits you have added to a photo.
- Reduced VRAM usage — We have dramatically reduced the amount of VRAM needed. This means older video cards will work better and you can open larger panorama photos now.
- Faster Browse — We have made a ton of improvements to performance in Browse. Scrolling is now smoother, Detail and Filmstrip view are faster, rolling down sub-folders is faster and we made improvements to performance for slow drives like NAS devices.
- NEW cameras — We have added support for: Canon PowerShot G9X Mark II, Fuji X-A3, Fuji X-T20, Fuji X100F, Panasonic DMC FZ80, Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82, Panasonic LUMIX DMC GH5, Panasonic LUMIX DMC LC1, Panasonic Lumix GX850, Pentax K-P, FujiFilm GFX 50S, Sony A99 MKII, Nikon B700 (preliminary), Autel Cameras.
- Added support for HDR and Panorama DNG.
- Lots of additional bug fixes and performance improvements