Reading the specs at BHphoto and Adorama, it seems that Nissin’s Radio TTL System will work also with Fuji X Cameras.
Last month, in their Nissin i60A overview, the site flashhavoc didn’t clearly mention the Fuji X compatibility with Nissin’s radio function, so that many X-shooters thought there will be no radio function support for X-cameras. But they maybe might have made an error, since BH and Adorama clearly mention the Nissin Air 2.4 Radio TTL System. But make up your own mind and check out Nissin’s official (google-translated) i60A press release here.
Nissin i60A product highlights (via BHphoto):
- Nissin Air 2.4 GHz Radio TTL System
- Compatible with Fujifilm TTL
- HSS to 1/8000th (from Adorama)
- Guide Number: 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 24-200mm (16mm with Panel)
- LED Video Light; Color LCD Screen
- Tilts Upward 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Recycle Time: 0.1-5.5 Seconds
- Slow, High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries or External Pack