Nikon has launched the Nikon Z50.
Just like Sony (and unlike Canon and Fujifilm), Nikon decided to use the same mount for two different sensor size systems.
The Nikon Z50 is a direct competitor to the Fujifilm X-T30, a very successful camera for Fujifilm.
- list of all sub $1,000 mirrorless cameras
- complete X-T30 vs Z50 vs A6400 vs M6 MK ii specs comparison
- size comparisons below
The lucrative sub $1,000 APS-C market is getting a new and strong competitor, and of course we customers all welcome that.
- Fujifilm X-T30: BHphoto, Adorama, AmazonUS, FocusCamera
- Nikon Z50: BHphoto, Adorama, AmazonUS
- Sony A6400: BHphoto, Adorama, AmazonUS
- Canon EOS M6 MK II: BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama