Learn more at the dedicated Cactus X-TTL webpage here.
Full Update Details
Firmware FUJ.1.002 (Released on 03 Jul 2017)
– Fixed various sync time and power output issues with Canon system flashes.
– Fixed the problem in controlling zoom with Fujifilm EF-42 and EF-X500.
– Fixed the inaccurate flash power of off-camera flashes when being triggered by
test button pressing on the V6 II TX.
– Fixed the broken sequence in <GROUP SEQUENCE> mode.
– Group metering: In group metering, the through-the-lens metering is executed
separately for each off-camera group. To turn on group metering, press [MENU].
Turn the selection dial to <CAMERA & FLASH SETUP> sub-menu, press [OK]. Turn
the selection dial to <GROUP METERING> and press [OK]. Turn the selection dial
to <ON> and press [OK]. Group D will be disabled when group metering is turned
– TTL Ratio A:B: The required TTL power level to achieve a proper exposure will be
distributed in a specific ratio to group A and B. To switch the control panel to TTL
Ratio A:B, make sure that the group metering has been turned on. Press [MENU],
turn the selection dial to <POWER SETUP> sub-menu, and press [OK]. Turn the
selection dial to <FLASH MODE>, press [OK]. Turn the selection dial to <A:B
RATIO> and press [OK].
- Press and hold [A] while turning the selection dial to adjust the TTL
compensation of A:B group.
- Press and hold [B] while turning the selection dial to adjust the A:B ratio
from 8.0:1 to 1:8.0.
- The flash mode and power level of group C can be controlled separately.
Group D will be disabled.
– Master control on Fujifilm cameras: In the group metering mode, control the off-
camera flashes in A, B, or C group on <FLASH FUNCTION SETTING> menu of the
Fujifilm camera and the V6 II TX will communicate with the RX units on behalf of
– Added support to Metz M400 for Fujifilm.