Here are the main specs of the Fujinon GF20-35mmF4 leaked by Nokishita.
As we already told you, it will be announced September 8 at 2PM New York time along with the Fujifilm X-H2 and Fujinon XF56mmF1.2 II.
GF20-35mmF4 R WR
- lens construction: 14 elements in 10 groups (3 aspherical lenses, 1 ED aspherical lens, 1 ED lens)
- Minimum shooting distance: 35cm
- Maximum magnification: 0.14x
- Number of aperture blades: 9 (circular Aperture)
- Filter diameter: 82mm
- Size: φ88.5 x 112.5mm
- Weight : 725g
It will be Fujifilm’s widest lens, dethroning in this regard the Fujinon GF23mmF4.
The Fujinon GF23mmF4 has also a filter size of 82, its dimensions are 89.8 x 103 mm and it weights 845g.
So the Fujinon GF20-35mmF4 will be slightly longer, but noticeably lighter than the GF23mmF4.
- Fujifilm X-H2: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- Fujinon XF56mmF1.2 MKII: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- Fujinon GF20-35mmF4: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
100% Fuji Colors Power
Rumors and Discussions