Iridient Developer 3.2 is now available with support for the Fujifilm X-E3, an all new Lightroom plug-in, a the folllowing Fujifilm specific bug fixes and improvements:
- New Features:
- New Lightroom plug-in for faster, easier round trip transfer of RAW images from Lightroom to Iridient Developer and back.
- New option added to easily invert negatives.
- Support added for RAW images from the Fujifilm X-E3.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed issue with loading PEF format images from Pentax KP where the image would be all white. This issue did not effect DNG format images.
- Fixed default crop values for 24MP Fujifilm models when using compressed format to match up with camera JPEG and uncompressed RAF images.
- Fixed an issue with the baseline exposure levels for RAF images from the Fujifilm GFX 50S at extended ISO values of 51200 and 102400.
- Improved per body white balance calibration for recent Fujifilm models.
- Improved handling of automatic lens vignetting correction for some body/lens combinations for RAF images from recent Fujifilm X series models.
- Improved default camera profile for the Fujifilm GFX 50S.
- Improved GPS metadata coordinate precision for some GPS units and image formats (Fujifilm RAF).
- Updated default DNG color matrix values for new models added in Adobe Camera RAW through version 10.0.
- TIFF export libraries updated (libTIFF 4.0.8).
- PNG export libraries updated (libpng 1.6.32).
The download is here:
and full release notes: