Fujinon GF80mmF1.7 Technical Analysis, DOF Calculators, Comparison with GF110mmF2 and More
Fujinon GF80mm f/1.7 (vs GF110mmF2)
The Fujinon GF80mmF1.7 is currently not easy to find. A low stock is available at Adorama here and also at AmazonUS here.
And yet, slowly but surely, it is falling in the hands of photographers, who drop their (very positive) reviews on the various online sales platforms:
But also Jim Kasson is covering the Fujinon GF80mmF1.7 brilliantly in his technical tests, which we will share down below.
I did play around with the Fujinon GF80mmF1.7 too (and so did my son) when I met my friend, who sold all his Nikon Z mirrorless gear for the GFX system. So far he does not regret it at all and he is totally thrilled about his switch.
- blog.kasson – Fujifilm 110/2, 80/1.7 slanted edge testing
- blog.kasson – Fuji 80 mm f/1.7 on GFX 100S, Siemens star analysis
- blog.kasson – Fujifilm 80/1.7 bokeh
- blog.kasson – Fuji 110/2, 80/1.7 on GFX 100S, foliage
- blog.kasson – Fuji 80/1.7, 110/2 chromatic aberrations compared
- blog.kasson – Fuji 45-100 at 80 mm vs 80/1.7, foliage
- blog.kasson – Fujifilm 80 mm f/1.7 field curvature for landscape use
- blog.kasson – DOF calculators and pixel peeking. 80/1.7 on GFX 100S
- blog.kasson – Low contrast slanted edge MTF testing: Fuji 80/1.7 GF on GFX 100S
- Fujifilm GFX100S: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera / Moment
- Fujifilm GF80mmF1.7: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera / Moment