Fujinon GF80mm f/1.7 (vs GF110mmF2)
And yet, slowly but surely, it is falling in the hands of photographers, who drop their (very positive) reviews on the various online sales platforms:
But also Jim Kasson is covering the Fujinon GF80mmF1.7 brilliantly in his technical tests, which we will share down below.
I did play around with the Fujinon GF80mmF1.7 too (and so did my son) when I met my friend, who sold all his Nikon Z mirrorless gear for the GFX system. So far he does not regret it at all and he is totally thrilled about his switch.
- blog.kasson – Fujifilm 110/2, 80/1.7 slanted edge testing
- blog.kasson – Fuji 80 mm f/1.7 on GFX 100S, Siemens star analysis
- blog.kasson – Fujifilm 80/1.7 bokeh
- blog.kasson – Fuji 110/2, 80/1.7 on GFX 100S, foliage
- blog.kasson – Fuji 80/1.7, 110/2 chromatic aberrations compared
- blog.kasson – Fuji 45-100 at 80 mm vs 80/1.7, foliage
- blog.kasson – Fujifilm 80 mm f/1.7 field curvature for landscape use
- blog.kasson – DOF calculators and pixel peeking. 80/1.7 on GFX 100S
- blog.kasson – Low contrast slanted edge MTF testing: Fuji 80/1.7 GF on GFX 100S