Fujinon GF28-100mm F4 and XF18-120mm F4 Patents Found
Two more patents have been spotted by asobinet.
One is the patent for the already release Fujinon XF18-120mm f/4 LM PZ WR and the other is for a Fujinon GF28-100mm f/4.
We remind fellow FR-readers that 100% of the patents ever shared on FujiRumors in 11+ years of blogging never saw the light of the day.
The only patents that were accurate were the ones spotted after something has already been released.
- [Public number] P2023033114
- [Rising date] 2023-03-09
- [Name of invention] Zoom lens and imaging device
- [Application date] 2022-06-24
[Identification number] 306037311
[Name or name] Fujifilm Corporation
- [Issue] Although it has a high magnification, it provides a zoom lens that is miniaturized and maintains good optical performance, and an imaging device with this zoom lens.
-  Although it has a high magnification, a zoom lens that is configured to be small and maintains good optical performance is requested, and these requirements are increasing year by year.
-  This disclosure is made in view of the above circumstances, and the purpose is to provide a zoom lens with high magnification, but is miniaturized and maintains good optical performance, and an imaging device with this zoom lens.
Fujinon GF28-100mm f/4
- Focal length: 28.85-97.02
- F value: 4.12
- Half angle of view: 86.8-27.0
- Statue height: 25.6
- Back focus: 5385
Fujinon XF18-120mm f/4
- Focal length: 18.544-106.30
- F value: 4.04
- Half angle of view: 81.4-13.0
- Image height: 14.9
- Back focus: 24.829