So the Fujifilm X-T2 firmware 4.00 is out since a few days now, and we can now find more and more people enjoying the new features and sharing their testings on the web.
You will find a selection of X-T2 firmware 4.00 testings down below.
But first, a mandatory update to a possible bug we reported here. The issue is that when shooting F-log with an external monitor plugged in via HDMI, the X-T2 shows it is recording onto the SD-card, but in fact it is not.
Now Josh uploaded part 2 of the video, and he shows the different settings he used. A bug? Or maybe something wrong with the settings? Feel free to leave your feedback in the comments.
And here is more feedback and testing.
- Fujifilm X-T Facebook Group – A Must Follow for every X-T Shooter
- Kevin Mullins Youtube – Focus Stacking with the Fujifilm X-T2
- Zed Pro Media Youtube – Fuji X-T2 Firmware 4.00! 120fps &Internal F-Log
- Mattias Burling Youtube – Fujifilm X-T2 – Internal F-log, Eterna and 100/120p Slowmo Test
- Thomas Harkins Productions Youtube – Fuji Film X-T2 4.00 Firmware Test Footage
- Benjamin Freddie Youtube – FUJI XT2 Firmware Update 4.00 2018!! Thoughts on the Fuji Philosophy
- fujifilm-blog – What do the professionals think of the new FUJIFILM X-T2 Firmware Version 4.0?
- Karin Nelson Youtube – IT’S HEEERE!!! How do film slow motion with the Fuji X-T2!!!
Xing Liu Youtube – Fujifilm X-T2 120p Video Firmware 4.0 Photoshoot w/ April
lots of backlit video/stills images taken with X-T2 and 18-55 and 56mm mostly