_ _ _[UDPATE: X-T10 coming May 18! Check out the updated rumor here]
Mr. 100% hit rate (the Top Trusted Japanese Source) said that the X-T10 will come in Mid-May (which confimrs rumors shared at Mirrorlessrumors). I hear the same release date from an anonymous source (with nick-name, thanks), which adds that it will have a great AF-performance.
It seems that the long X-T10 rumor story is going to end soon. And if you appreciated months of rumors about the X-T10 and it’s the camera you’ve waited for, feel free to grab it via the affiliate links (BHphoto, AmazonUS and Adorama) I’ll share here on the pre-order day.
It would be a greatly appreciated support for my daily work here on FR and a big help to cover the costs of this blog and keep it running 365 days a year for free. Thanks!
Here is the rumored specs list (TS = Trusted Source / SRP = source right in the past / NeS = New Source)
– Name: X-T10 (SRP + NeS)
– cheaper version of the X-T1 (SPR + NeS)
– announcement in May (SRP)
– announcement Mid-May (TS)
– no weather sealing (SRP)
– smaller EVF (SRP)
– same sensor of X-T1 (NeS)
– fast AF [admin: faster than any current X-camera. Probably X-T1 will get firmware update which will bring same AF-speed] – coming late spring/early summer (SRP)
– SLR shape (SRP)
– available in black and silver for the same price (SRP)