I hope you had a great Easter break.
Let’s start this week with a very fresh rumor brought to you by our top trusted Japanese source, who dropped me an email a few hours ago, with a rumor that I guess will make some X-shooters out there pretty happy.
The source says, that the Fujifilm X-PRO2 will have a mechanical shutter (MS) speed that goes up to 1/8000 of a second.
That’s it…. now feel free to spread the word… and if possible quote FR as the original source ;) .
And here is the updated X-PRO2 specs list.
(TS= trusted source / NeS =New Source / AS = Anonymous Source / SRP = source who was right in the past / OS = other sites)
– APS-C sensor (TS + AS + AS)
– 24MP sensor (AS) – More than 16MP (AS)
– 1/8000 of a second mechanical shutter speed (TS)
– dual SD card slot (NeS)
– coming late 2015 (TS + AS)
– coming September / October (OS + OS)
– tilt screen (AS)
– WiFi (AS)
– Non organic ASP-C X-Trans sensor (OS)
– Price about 20% to 30% more expensive than the X-T1 (AS)
– 4K video (TS + NeS)
– Faster Processor EXR III (TS)
– smaller than X-PRO1 (OS)
– Sync Speed faster than 1/180th