BighHeadTaco & Fuji Guy Billy
BigHeadTaco (BHT) had a talk about the Fujifilm X-H1 with Fuji Guy Billy. Some experts.
- BHT starts mentioning the great TCSTV live stream, we reported here and BHT links in the comments to his youtube video
- Billy: ETERNA film simulation is Billy’s favorite new feature. A nice base for further grading
- BHT: Fujifilm X-H1 first Fujifilm camera to be equally good for stills and video
- BHT unveiles that a couple of years ago, Fujifilm asked photographers what features they want in Fujifilm cameras that they have in other brands, and almost all said IBIS. They also gave feedback about other things, and Fujifilm listened and implemented these features in the X-H1.
- Billy: X-H1 is very customizable
- You will see the MK Cine lenses mounted on X-H1 and X-T2
- Billy: We still believe in dials, especially picking up the camera you feel a little bit more connected. The fact that you don’t have to dive deep into menu system is great, especially for the main exposure. On the X-H1, though, the exp. comp. dial is gone and makes space to a sub-monitor. Fujifilm finds that to be quite useful especially for video side of things. When you are in video mode, the sub-monitor displays video centric information.
- Billy: SD-relay recording confirmed
- Billy: AF improvements targeting action and wildlife photography
See the full video here.
LUT for F-log
This LUT file is to edit the movie data below when the data is edited by a movie editor on your PC or Mac.
*4K movie data of X-T2 recorded in external HDMI devices with the mode of the “HDMI F-Log” under the “4K MOVIE OUTPUT” in the “MOVIE SETTING”
*4K and Full HD movie data of X-H1 recorded on SD cards or in external HDMI devices with the mode of the “F-Log RECORDING” in the “MOVIE SETTING”
It includes the ETERNA LUT, as reported also at cinema5D here.
- F-Log 3D-LUT file
- F-Log Data sheet