After the X-Pro2 specs, now digicame-info also confirms the FR-rumored specs for the X-E2s.
Same same, but different… it’s all about the firmware (and the new hand grip). As already rumored here, new AF-system and Electronic shutter. No Acros film simulation.
– 16MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor
– Image processing engine EXR Processor II
– Intelligent hybrid AF that the moving object tracking performance improved significantly
– EVF is 2.36 million dot organic EL. Magnification 062 times. Time lag is 0.005 seconds
– Silent electronic shutter of the fastest 1/32000 seconds
– Wifi. Remote control shooting
– Improved grip
– It weighs 350 grams
– Video Full HD 60fps
– In continuous shooting AF tracking 7 frames / sec.
– Five types of auto bracketing mode
– Eight of the advanced filter
– 11 types including the classic chrome of the film simulation mode
– Digital split image, focus peaking
– Pop-up flash
– Than the intuitive longer and GUI
– Interval for time-lapse photography timer
– ISO sensitivity up to 51200
– Exposure compensation +/- 3EV
– The battery is NP-W126. The number of remaining shots is 350 sheets