Fujifilm Resumes Shipping of Orders after Cyber Attack
Here are the previous episodes in bullet points:
- Fujifilm has suffered an unauthorized access to their serves, which forced them to shutdown their network
- this has caused a delay in shipping of some product
- Fujifilm refused to pay any ransom and restored the servers
Today Fujifilm issued a statement, saying that the network is recovering and starting from today, they will resume orders for products and services that were partialyl suspended.
It seems like slowly everything is getting back to normal.
Notice of delay in delivery due to communication failure and resumption of orders
Due to unauthorized access to the server used by Fujifilm, a communication failure occurred in our network, and we are currently in the process of recovery. From June 9th (Wednesday), we will resume orders for products and services (photo prints, etc.) that were partially suspended. In addition, the delivery date may be delayed.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Follow FujiRumors on Patreon, Facebook, Instagram, RSS-feed, Youtube, Flipboard and Twitter
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Join Our Facebook Pages