In a quick interivew, well-known FujifilmUK manager (as well as fellow GFX facebook group member) Theo Georghiades, says that:
- The Fujifilm X-T2 feedback and sales are remarkable, worldwide. It’s the top 5, sometimes top 3 interchangeable camera in the country. “The Canon and Nikon stranglehold is starting to relax a bit.”
- Recently, especially the Fujifilm X100F has such a high request, that Fujifilm can’t fulfill pre-orders. Fujifilm is aware that customers are upset, but they do their absolute best.
- The Lens quality and variety are the biggest aspect of Fujifilm’s success
- The Fujifilm GFX Feedback is really amazing. Really positive vibe about the camera.
- The manager also sounds very confident about the GFX image quality, as he says he likes that people put Fujifilm products up against the big contenders and to open people’s eyes to what else is out there.
Check out the interview at Hireacamera.com youtube here.
And to get only GFX tailored news, follow our GFX facebook page.
- New Orleans with the Fujifilm GFX-50S Camera at mendelsonfineartphotography
- Fuji GFX 50s vs Sony A7r II in German at enjoyyourcamera (the reviewer somehow sounds much more excited about the GFX image quality and says it has more 3D pop than the Sony)
- GFX 50S: Surpassing All Expectations by Kara Mercer at fujifilm-x
- The Photography Show 2017 (general coverage with short remarks also about Fujifilm and the GFX and Hasselblad X1D) at electriclemonade
- Fuji X-T20 Autofocus Modes Explained at Omar Gonzalez Photography youtube