Just as we did last year with the Fujifilm X-Pro2, FujiRumors & BHphoto are teaming up to offer you a great Sweepstake that could allow you to make your Fujifilm GFX purchase almost 50% cheaper ;)
In fact, starting from now, January 19 at 0:30 AM New York Time through February 9, 2017, FujiRumors readers will have the chance to win $3,000.
Just purchase the Fujifilm GFX from B&H through the link provided on the FujiRumors website during the Entry period, and voilá, you are in :)
Here are the main Sweepstake Conditions* and Details:
- You must be US resident and at least 18 years old
- You can enter starting from January 19 at 00:30 AM NY-Time, through February 9, 2017
- Click on any Fujifilm GFX B&H link from our website and pre-order the GFX on that visit.
- The BHphoto system will track your FujiRumors GFX pre-order and you will automatically enter the contest. You will not get any email notification that you joined the sweepstake.
- One (1) winner will be selected randomly by BHphoto on or about April 3, 2017
- The winner will get an AMEX gift card pre-valued at $3000
And if you are one those, who thinks “I never win something“, then you might check out the FujiRumors guest post of last years’ X-Pro2 sweepstake winner Frank Stein here, who said:
“I never win anything. I do not count multiple wins of detention in junior high school – but that was 50 years ago. So, needless to say, I was surprised to be the winner of the Fuji Rumors/B&H Photo “Win a X-Pro2” contest.”
I mean, already the entries for the X-Pro2 were quite limited… and way less people will pre-order the GFX… which means your chances to win are not that bad ;)
*Full Terms and Conditions here