Fringer EF-GFX smart adapter is still under development. It is expected to be available in October.
The key features includes:
- Built-in electronic aperture ring simiar to native G mount lenses.
- Phase detection AF support (GFX100 & GFX100s only) for all tested and optimized lenses. Focus points fully cover the sensor. DSLR like AF experiences.
- Supports both lens IS and IBIS (not at the same time). Users may choose between them.
- Built-in LaCA profiles. Support in-camera lateral chromatic aberration correction for all tested and optimized lenses.
Recently we have tested and optimized Sigma 105/1.4 Art. It performs really well on GFX100s. The 44×33 medium frame sensor is fully covered without any problem. It AFs just like on a EF mount DSLR. Please see the following pictures taken by it on GFX100s and Fringer adapter.
Down below you can find some product images as well as sample images.
- Fujifilm GFX100S: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
- GF 32-64mmF4 (save $500*): BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- GF 50mm F3.5 (save $200*): BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- GF 45mmF2.8 (save $200*): BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
*mail-in rebate ends August 22. Pay full price and then get a $500/$200 pre-paid Mastercard back after your purchase. Check out this Fuji page to claim back your money
The GFX Community