Apparently, David Hobby uploaded a set of sample images from the X100T to his Flickr account by mistake. The images have since been removed, as he broke his NDA (non-disclosure agreement) by publishing them.
The name is nothing new for FR-readers. I told you over a month ago that X100T could be the name of the X100S successor. The focal lenght remains 23 (APS-C, according to mirrorlessrumors).
(TS= trusted source / NeS =New Source / AS = Anonymous Source / SRP = source who was right in the past, but not yet trusted)
- X100T (TS + NeS + leaked by X-photographer David Hobby)
- 24MP X-Trans sensor (NeS)
- APS-C (ORS)
- faster AF than X100S (NeS)
- tilt screen (NeS)
- new fixed lens (NeS)
- 23mm (leaked by X-photographer David Hobby)
- new EVF, better than X100S, but not as much as X-T1 (NeS)
- wider phase detection area (NeS)