7 New ” Fujifilm GFX Challenges” Teaser Videos
Fujifilm just added 7 videos to their Fujifilm GFX Challenges series (see the first series here).
- Ivan Joshua Loh (commercial work – studio): Surprisingly small. Autofocus very fast. Focus well also in low light. Shows super-details in images (video includes crops & pixel peeping). Perfect for commercial work. Uses Profoto – Video here.
- Gary Heery (Macro – Studio): The IQ is brilliant! Can easily become his full-time camera. Video here
- Per-Anders Jörgensen (Food Photography – Outdoor People Portrait): He likes its versatility and lightweight. Bigger sensor, better bokeh. Video here
- Romeo Balancourt (Potraits – Architecture): What strikes him, is that the GFX is razor-sharp in the focus area, but the transition is smooth, with a very nice bokeh, very subtle. Uses ACROS. Compact, easy to bring around for his personal work. 120mm amazingly sharp. On his FF DSLR he always has to add sharpness before he sends the images to his client… but with the GFX he does not need to add sharpness at all. Makes pig prints with absolutely no problems. – Video here
- Luciano Romano (Art Portraits – Architecture): Very intuitive to use. Light and silent. Great colors. Video here
- Minoru Kobayashi (Photographing Cars): The output created by the GFX is not like the rest. Rich tonality like none other. Natural and silky gradation. – Video here
- Victor Liu (Landscape): A hardcore weather sealing test under snow in freezing temperatures. No words, “just” images. Video here