Here are some XF90mm reviews… and yes… this is indeed Fuji’s best lens so far. No matter who reviews it, everybody Highly Recommends it!
1) Fujifilm 90mm review at phoblographer:
“When it comes to pure image quality, it’s tough to beat a Fujifilm X-Trans Sensor and the company’s lenses. But the 90mm f2 is something that many have been dreaming of for a while. Of all the portrait lenses that we’ve tested for the system, it’s by far the best. Yes, there is an f1.2 lens out there, but it can’t compare to the pure image quality that the 90mm f2 renders in the best of situations. You’ll fall in love all over again with the bokeh, sharpness and consistent performance that gives you very little reason to do any sort of editing to the images right out of the camera.”
2) Review at findingrange:… here are some PROs and CONs
Fuji XF 90mm F2 LM WR Lens Pros:
- Autofocus is reliable, fast and quiet.
- Optically near perfect.
- Superb image quality: simply some of the best I’ve seen from Fuji.
- One of the sharpest lenses from Fuji.
- Bokeh is some of the best I’ve seen.
- At the list price, this lens is a steal – this is one of the best lenses that I’ve used so far.
Fuji XF 90mm F2 LM WR Lens Cons:
- One of the largest primes in the Fuji X Series system.
- Slight “clunk” noise when there’s no power to the XF 90mm.
- No OIS.
3) Review at kenrockwell:
“The Fuji XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR is optically perfect. As shot on Fuji’s cameras which compensate for everything, it’s as perfect as I can measure. It’s ultrasharp and has no falloff or distortion at any setting, and is also made extremely well.”