Fujifilm EF-X500 flash
Ah, the Fujifilm EF-X500 flash… an almost mythical device. Long rumored, then delayed (due to Metz insolvency), then officially announced in January 2016 along with the X-Pro2, then promised to be available in May, then again delayed to September.
However, slowly but surely, the flash saga is going to end. Fujifilm will announce its worldwide pricing on July 7. The flash will be available in September according to Fujifilm
On the same day Fujifilm will announce the Fujifilm X-T2 and a New Fuji Lens Roadmap.
For Full Flash Specs push READ MORE
< Main Features >
- Low-profile, premium design that is perfectly suited to compact and lightweight X-Series cameras.
- High-speed synchronization (FP) that supports the 1/8000 sec. shutter found in the FUJIFILM X-Pro2.
- Multiple flash-unit TTL auto function unleashes users’ creativity by allowing them to control any lighting conditions.
- Weather and dust resistant making it the perfect companion for the FUJIFILM X-T1 and X-Pro2, which have the same levels of protection.
< Main Specification >
|Type||Hot-shoe mount flash|
|Guide Number||50/164 (ISO100･m/ft.) at 105mm zoom head position, equivalent to 35mm format.|
|Zoom||24mm-105mm equivalent to 35mm format.
When the extendable wide panel is pulled out, the flash coverag e is approx.. 20mm.
|Bounce capability||Flash head tilts down to 10° or up to 90° and rotates horizontally 135° to the left and 180° to the right.|
|Color temperature||Approx. 5600K|
|Flash modes||TTL / Manual / Multi.(repeating flash)|
|Flash exposure compensation||-5.0 – +5.0, 1/3 step
(The available range and step depend on camera models)
|High-speed synchronization (FP)||Capable (supported camera only)|
|Manual||1/1 – 1/512, 1/3 step|
|Multi.(repeating flash)||1/4 – 1/512, 1/3 step, 1-500Hz, 2 – 100 flashes|
|Wireless communication type||Optical pulse communication (in multiple flash-unit photography operation)|
|Wireless modes||Master and Remote|
|Communication cannels||From 1 to 4.|
|Remote groups||Up to three groups (A / B / C)|
|Power source||Four LR6 (AA-size) alkaline batteries,
four FR6 (AA-size) lithium batteries, or
four HR6 (AA-size) rechargeable Ni-MH batteries(optional).
|External Power Source||BATTERY PACK EF-BP1 (optional)|
|Dimensions||W67.5 x H123.9 x D106 (mm)|
- * Specifications subject to change without notice.