TheCameraStoreTV tested the Fujifilm X-T20 on the streets of Tokyo and the Fujifilm Taiwa factory!
Here are some excerpts… but check out the full field test at their youtube channel
- Intuitive and fast to handle
- very fast focussing
- smaller and lighter than X-T2, which is why it makes it more appealing for travels
- touch screen “fast enough”
- delay when switching between EVF and LCD… could be faster
- Great video, but 4K not as sharp as on X-T2 (NOTE: I remind you that the X-T20 uses “half line skipping ” in 4K, as opposed to the X-T2, which reads every line on the sensor. This is to prevent the smaller X-T20 to overheat. Fuji Guy Bully says here 4K with half line skipping is technically possible also for X-Pro2)
- A fantastic winner, that is beautiful, capable and affordable
P.S.: Episode filmed on the Fujifilm X-T2.
P.P.S.: The Fujifilm GFX 50S episode will follow soon
P.P.P.S.: this blog post was written right after I left the eye doctor for a visit. I can hardly read what I wrote, so pardon me if you will find even more typos than usual… but for you guys, full dedication… I’ll write even half-blind :)