Today I have a fresh rumor about the Fujifilm X-PRO2. A new source (thanks!) just told us that the Fujifilm X-PRO2 will be capable to shoot 4K video! Of course, the grain of salt is mandatory for now, at least until I get some confirmation from tursted sources.
So it’s time to update the FujiRumors X-PRO2 specs list. As always, feel free to spread the word… and to quote FujiRumors as the source ;).
Fujifilm X-PRO2 rumored specs list
(TS= trusted source / NeS =New Source / AS = Anonymous Source / SRP = source who was right in the past / ORS = other rumor sites)
– APS-C sensor (TS + AS + AS)
– 24MP sensor (AS) – More than 16MP (AS)
– dual SD card slot (NeS)
– coming late 2015 (TS + AS)
– tilt screen (AS)
– WiFi (AS)
– Non organic ASP-C X-Trans sensor (ORS)
– Price about 20% to 30% more expensive than the X-T1 (AS)
– 4K video (NeS)