Back in August, we reported about a the new Techart Pro Canon EF to Fujifilm GFX smart adapter.
Well, the Techart Pro EF to GFX smart adapter is now finally available for pre-order here.
- Support Autofocus for most Canon EF & Sigma EF lenses
- Support Automatic Aperture control from Fujifilm GFX body
- Support Lens Image Stabilisation (IS)
- Transfer EXIF data to camera
- Firmware upgradable via Micro USB plug
- Aluminium finishing, brass bayonets and streamline design.
- Powered by camera body
- Will start delivery from mid October onwards.
Jonas Rask has published his review about the Techart Pro EF to GFX smart adapter at jonasraskphotography. Make sure to read it all and enjoy the samples.
It doesn’t focus as fast as native GF lenses (obviously) – It doesn’t focus as fast as with the lenses used on a native Canon camera (obviously). But it’s not really that much slower than the native GF lenses. It performs better in good lighting conditions, and it tends to hunt a little in low light. But most importantly, it does achieve focus. And it’s accurate!
Product images and a Test Video