Fujifilm is shipping the X-T4 without an external battery charger (you have to charge batteries via the camera).
Until now, the only option you have to charge your batteries externally, is the Fujifilm’s BC-W235 dual battery charger.
Now, I do not pretend a dual charger with a nice LCD indicator to come in the box along with the X-T4, but at least a simple external charger should have been included. It’s just a practical option to have, for example when you want to charge your spare batteries at home or in the hotel room, while you are out shooting with your X-T4.
This is why I ordered one myself.
But that’s how it is. And so far, at least for Fujifilm, it seems to work well, since (as to expect) people are buying lots of those chargers, and BHphoto even marked it as “#1 Seller“.
- Fujifilm X-T4 in USA: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / FocusCamera
- Fujifilm X-T4 in EU: AmazonDE / CalumetDE / WexUK / ParkcamerasUK / JessopsUK / AmazonUK / PCHstore
- BC-W235 Dual Battery Charger: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
- NP-W235 Battery: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / FocusCamera
- X-T4 Vertical Grip: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera