Fringer EF/FX Smart Adapters Firmware ver 2.60 Support for Sigma Lenses on Fujifilm X Cameras Added and Improved
Fringer just released Fringer EF-FX Pro and EF-FX adapters’ new firmware ver. 2.60.
It mainly addresses the following issues.
- Fixed PDAF issues for some of the following lens models: Lens didn’t get recognized by the adapter after upgrading lens firmware to version 2.0.
– Sigma 150-600/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports/Contemporary
- Bug fixed: Some telephoto lenses, e.g. EF200/2.8L II, don’t work properly with 2X TC. When setting shutter speed to ‘A’, LCD or viewfinder is always too dark or too bright, so that it’s hard to see the object being shot.
- Added following lenses to the tested and optimized lens list:
– Sigma 105/1.4 DG HSM Art
– Sigma 120-300/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports
– Sigma 120-300/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports + 1.4X
– Sigma 120-300/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports + 2X
– Sigma 18-200/3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Contemporary
– Sigma 17-70/2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM Contemporary
– EF 135/2L + 1.4X
– EF 135/2L + 2X
Be noted: Before upgrading to V2.60, make sure current firmware version is V2.x. If it’s V1.x, please upgrade to V2.10 first.
Please visit Fringer’s website to download the firmware file and release notes.