SPEEDMASTER 135mm F1.4″ has appeared from ZHONG YI OPTICS, one of the optics (Chuichi Kogaku). It is a product only for order production.
Manufacturer’s preferred price ¥ 330,000 yen (excluding tax)
Medium One Optical SPEEDMASTER 135mm F1.4 Monofocal Lens
Boasting a prominent brightness as a 135 mm lens, ED glass has been adopted to achieve both brightness and sharpness. The aperture ring is a clickless design that is conscious of movie shooting.
※ SPEEDMASTER (Speedmaster) 135mm F1.4 is made to order. Schedule for delivery in October 2018 (closing orders is September 2018)
Metal finish, design
The appearance of the lens is made of metal most of the part, the texture is good and beautiful finish. Also emphasizing portability, it has become a design design that does not compromise the balance between the camera body and the lens.
The iris ring is a stepless type with no clicking feeling and there is no worry of picking up the aperture ring ringing sound when shooting movies.
Mixing quality and cost
Naka Ichi Optical has produced its own products from lens manufacturing experience cultivated over many years to metal processing and lens production, except processing of special parts. For pre-shipment inspections, specialized craftsmen confirmed the operation and condition of each lens manually and made adjustments, realizing low cost production despite being a high quality lens.
- Focal length: 135 mm (converted to 35 mm format)
- Aperture range: F1.4 – F16
- Shortest shooting distance: 1.6 m
- Lens construction: 5 groups 11 pieces (3 ultra large diameter ED lenses)
- Filter diameter: 105 mm
- Weight: about 3000 g
- Total length: 160 mm
- Diameter: Φ 111 mm
- Mount: Canon EF Mount / Nikon F Mount / Pentax K Mount / Sony E Mount / Sony A Mount / Fujifilm G Mount / Leica T Mount
- Maximum magnification: 0.1 times
- Diaphragm blade: 11 sheets
- Focus: MF (manual focus)
- Vibration reduction function: None
- Exclusive hood included