_ _ _
So here we are again: the next firmware update is online here. It will bring your (and my) Fujifilm X-E2 to the next level and a few steps closer to the Fujifilm X-T1. Thank you Fuji!
Here is the list of improvements.
- Enhanced EVF including the world’s fastest* display lag-time of 0.005 seconds
- Selectable colors for outlines for Focus Peak Highlight
- Added functions that can be assigned to the Fn (Function) button
- Added “Suppressed Flash” option when selecting flash mode
- The phenomenon is fixed that in FILM SIMULATION Bracketing, third picture is recorded as “ASTIA” although the third picture is set as “PRO Neg. Hi”.
For a first look at the new firmware check out Rico’s X-pert corner special “X-E2: Behind the firmware 2:00“.
Now let the Kaizen download party begin and download the new X-E2 firmware here.
NOTE: If you have problems to see the firmware ver. 3.01 then you probably have to clean the cache! The easiest way is described in Rico’s X-pert corner post “Tips for Updating your Firmware”: “just delete your browser cache or force your browser to reload and refresh the page by, for example, holding the Alt or Option key while clicking on Reload.”