Why I Got Rid of My Fujifilm X-T2 :: Why I Returned X-Pro2 :: Why I Kept X-T1 and not X-T2 :: Open Letters to Fujifilm (miXed zone)
Goodbye Fuji X-T2: Why I FINALLY had to let it go at LivingVertical Youtube
The Good, The Bad and The Freedom to Say it All
I love the Fuji system.
And yes, sometimes I just can’t contain my enthusiasm and excitement for the Fuji X and G systems, which brings me to write long emotional articles when a camera gets discontinued or lose myself in a frenzy of happiness for a rumor, when I could have said everything with 1 headline and saved a lot of my spare time.
That’s who I am… can’t change it… deal with it ;)
However, this is FujiRumors… and I know that this blog is a big source for all things Fuji for many of you guys.
That’s why my number 1 priority will always be to deliver honest, good, fair, fast and accurate service to you… even if it means that sometimes we have to talk “bad” about Fujifilm.
So here on FujiRumors we are are free to…
- write about my main 2 complaints on the Fujifilm X-T1 – read here
- launch polls investigating why people don’t buy Fujifilm (highlighting the weaknesses of the system) – read here
- We love Kaizen, but recently called the Wireless Tethering feature a Joke – read here
- When we think Fujifilm is losing the path (and its “soul”), we report (and comment) about it – read here
- When reviewers give negative feedback about an important key feature of a new camera (such as the hybrid viewfinder on X100T), we will report about it – read here
- FujiRumors is regulary the first place that reports about issues and bugs, such as the mushy buttons on the first batch of X-T1’s and more
I’ll just quickly add, that I can do this only because I have absolutely 0% contacts with (and zero favours/money/support from) Fujifilm, which gives me an immense freedom to write whatever I want.
You guys, the FR-readers, are my only boss… and all I want to do is to deliver you the best content and rumors possible.
The Fujifilm X-System is not for everybody. Depending on what your needs are, you may be more or less satisfied with it. Some people love the X-system so much, that they can live with minor issues (maybe waiting for a Kaizen Firmware to fix it), some others just have to return their Fuji camera, just like LivingVertical did with his X-T2 (video above) or alastairarthur did with his X-Pro2 (link below).
But there are also many very happy Fuji users out there, who keep up producing great work with their Fuji gear (such as Kevin Mullins’ recent wedding Photographs)… and I’m happy to share them in this roundup, too.
- Why I Bought a Fujifilm X-Pro2 and then Returned It at alastairarthur
- Fuji XT-1 vs. XT-2. Why i kept the 3 year old XT-1! at AlexG Talks Youtube
- An Open Letter to Fujifilm at theonlinephotographer
- Dear Fujifilm… at alastairarthur
Fujifilm X-T2 & More
BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- Fuji X-T2 froze and heated up when shooting in uncompressed raw and high burst rate at Jacques Gaines Photography Youtube (but he was using a slower SD-card)
- Some Recent Wedding Photographs with my Fujifilm Cameras by Kevin Mullins at f16.click
- A Quick 40 Minute Walk Through Colonial Williamsburg With My Fujifilm X-T2 at thewanderinglensman
- Storm Clouds Gather over Doon Hill Barley Field at macleancomms
- A short photo documentary on powerlifting using the XF23mmf/1.4 andXF 56mmf/1.2 at nwinspeare
- Camera Sharing Age 2017 @ FujifilmX100t at the Japanese site dcfever (translation)
- Recording society to experience FUJIFILM X-Pro 2 and Leica alternately at dc.watch (translation)
- Fuji X-Pro 2 + Nikon Macro Lens at thomasfitzgeraldphotography
- Review of the Fujifilm X-T2 Camera at napasphotographer
- Shot On X Series: Female Creatives (all shot in X-T2) at Fuji Guys Channel Youtube