_ _ _[UPDATE] According to PR, the X-M1 will have focus peaking, but no digital split image focusing.
Digicaminfo got the full specs of the X-M1. It confirms what sources already told us: same sensor of the X-E1/X-PRO1 and no viewfinder, but a tiltable and improved LCD screen (920,000 dot 3.0-inch).
From readers, we have to provide information about the price and specifications of the Fujifilm X-M1.
- Specifications of Fujifilm X-M1 are as follows.- The sensor 16.3 million pixels X-Trans APS-C CMOS active
– (100,12800,25600 an extension) ISO200-6400
– -1/4000 Seconds 30 seconds, shutter speed (160 seconds in the S / M mode) sync 1/180 sec
– 920,000 dot 3.0-inch, 3:2 aspect ratio can tilt up and down, the LCD monitor
– The shooting speed (for 10 consecutive frame 50 continuous frames, in RAW with JPEG) 5.6 frames / second
– Video 1920×1080 30p, 1280×720 30p
– Sound Linear PCM Stereo
– Mode dial with
– Advanced Auto function
– Placed together in the right dial or button operation. Can be operated with one hand
– Wi-Fi, smart phone transmission function
– Built-in flash, super i flash function
– Media SD / SDHC / SDXC
– The size is 116.9 x 66.5 x 39.0mm
– 330g (including battery, media), 280g weight (only body)
– Expected Release Date (body color of some September) July 27
– Estimated retail price of ¥ 75,000 before and after body