Here is lens roundup, from Fujinon X lenses to native third party options.
Lots of stuff to check out if you want :).
We start with Fujinon XF lenses and then third party options to follow.
- XF50mmF1.0: BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama, Focuscamera
- XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR: BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama, Moment, Focuscamera
- lenstip – Fujinon XF 50 mm f/1.0 R WR
- ivanjoshualoh – Old vs New (XF10-24mm)
- joengphotography – Make it Long (XF100-400)
- willstephensphotography – XF16-55mmF2.8 review
- opticallimits – Fujinon XF16-80mm F4 review
- derekclarkphotography – Hopes For A Fujifilm 18mm F2 MkII
- photoawards – FR-reader and X shooter Benjamin won at the International Photography Awards with an image of Rwandan cyclists taken with X-T4 and 16-55/2.8
Third Party Options
- jonasraskphotography – Another fast fifty? – The TTartisan 50mm f/1.2 review
- ivanjoshualoh – 7 days with 7Artisan 35mm F1.2 MK ll
- ayrn – Review: Viltrox 85mm f/1.8 Mark II
- caliallstaring – Viltrox X-Mount for Fujifilm (23mm F1.4, 33mm F1.4, 56mm F1.4) how to shoot portraits on each.
- savethejourney – Samyang 21mm f1.4 Review