Fuji X100F with front dial mock-up
Shared at the Fuji X100F facebook group by Mason
Mark This Date
Fellow X-shooters, please mark this date in your calendar: January 19th, 2017. On this day, Fujifilm will unveil the Fujifilm X100F and X-T20.
Another detail has been unveiled by another source: The X100F AF led is now situated next to the flash.
Ending The Fake Rumors Confusion
- If you are going to upgrade from the X100/S/T to the Fujifilm X100F, then you will have to buy the NP-W126s batteries. There is a 0,0% chance that, as claimed elsewhere, the NP-95 batteries of the X100/S/T will fit in the X100F.
- I got some scared emails from X-shooters, worried that the X100F will not be able to shot ACROS, because fake rumors say it could feature the old EXRII Processor. As we know, and confirmed also by X-guru Rico Pfirstinger in our forum here “ACROS is an X-Processor PRO thing“. And of course you will be able to shoot ACROS with your X100F.
- At CP+ in February in Japan, the X100F will be already “old” news… but this does not mean that other hot stuff could be announced there… who knows ;)
Rumored Specs Fuji X100F facebook Group:
- control Ring on lens like on the X70 (rumor here)
- OVF/EVF Lever will have an integrated button (rumor here)
- No Tilt Screen (rumor here)
- Announcement in January (rumor here)
- Announcement 19th of January (rumor here)
- Same 23/2 lens of the previous generations (rumor here)
- NP-W126(S) batteries (rumor here)
- integrated shutter/ISO dial (rumor here)
- Joysitck (rumor here)
- First Image of X100F (low resolution) (rumor here)
- Front dial (rumor here)
- 24MP X-TransIII
- X-Processor Pro
- AF led is now situated next to the flash (rumor here)