Fujifilm X-H1 Old Vs. New Firmware Test
ZedProMedia compared the old Fujifilm X-H1 fimrware ver.1.02 with the brand new firmware 1.10, also using a Sigma 18-35 f/1.8 lens with Fringer smart adapter
He notices that:
- the AF improvement during video recording is massively improved with lenses like the XF56mmF1.2 and better also with XF10-24. Smooth and accurate AF.
- with the Fringer with the Sigma 18-35mmF1.8 more jumpy AF
- Auto ISO exposure not flickering anymore, very smooth
- this update will make a lot more people happy
“I was super close switching to Sony … I couldn’t use the X-H1 on a gimbal with AF. Had to use my X-T2s […] Now I can sell my X-T2s finally and buy a second X-H1 😍”
It does look blazing fast indeed… and if it’s too fast and not smooth enough, you can set the a different AF transition speed :) .
Firmware: The Good and The Bug
Here is some more firmware feedback, but it’s still from the previous firmware version (X-T2 ver. 4.00 and X-H1 ver. 1.02). The current versions are 4.10 for the X-T2 and 1.10 for the X-H1.
- Fenchel & Janisch Youtube – Don’t buy the Fujifilm X-H1!
- Ace Noguera Youtube – Fujifilm X-T2 Firmware Update 120FPS & internal F-log + Sample Footage
- Cinema5D – Fujifilm X-T2 vs X-H1 – 120fps Slow-Motion Comparison
- dsphotoblog youtube – FUJI XT2 Firmware Upgrade 4.0 REVIEW
- x-man Youtube (Polish) – Fujifilm X-T2 Firmware 4
- tomgrill – First look at the Focus Bracket feature of new Fuji 4.00 firmware update for the X-T2
… and the Bug
- x-man – Fujifilm – Critical Bug – No more numbers for photos
Bugs Reports Anyone
Did you notice any bugs? Tell us in the comments… Fujifilm is reading you and can make good use of your feedback.