The Fujifilm X-E3 started shipping yesterday, and today the first stores already have it officially in stock.
In fact, you can now find various combos, from body only to kit lens, available at AmazonUS via third party sellers like Cardinal Camera and Video Center, which is an authorized Fujifilm dealer.
If you buy at Amazon marketplace, I STRONGLY recommend to buy only those X-E3 cameras, that are offered by authorized Fujifilm dealers. To see the full list of official Fuji dealers, check out the updated list of authorized sellers here.
READER QUESTIONS: I was asked via email and facebook, which is the best lens to combine with the Fujiflm X-E3, and IMHO, the X-E3 is made to be paired with either the XF27mm or XF18mm, to give it the most compact size possible… even more compact than the X100F!
As to expect, we now also have the first customer reviews hitting the web.
- Our Fujifilm X-E facebook group is running HOT with X-E3 pics and discussions
- Fujifilm X-E3 First impressions review at nandakusumadi
- Fujifilm X-E3 – street steward of APS-C format at towarzystwonieustraszonychsoczewek (google translated)
- X-E3: Alison Conkilin x Food Photography / FUJIFILMGlobal Youtube
- X-E3: Gareth Pon x Lifestyle / FUJIFILMGlobal Youtube
- X-E3: Seth K Hughes x Travel Photography / FUJIFILMGlobal Youtube
X-E3 Vs. X100F at our Fujifilm X-E facebook Group