Valhalla, N.Y., April 24, 2017 – FUJIFILM North America Corporation, as the leader in innovation for photographers, announced the new Fujifilm Professional Services (FPS) in the U.S. beginning in May 2017. This service is designed to provide exceptional support for photographers currently using the new FUJIFILM GFX system, Fujifilm’s first medium format mirrorless digital camera.The innovative GFX system utilizes a Fujifilm exclusive 43.8 x 32.9mm (FUJIFILM G Format) 51.4MP CMOS sensor that delivers ultra-high image quality. The GFX 50S combines the heritage of over 80 years of imaging and theaward-winning functional design for a relentless pursuit of perfect image quality.
GFX FPS Program Puts Photographers First
Members of the new GFX FPS Program will receive extensive benefits to ensure the utmost support for photographers utilizing the new FUJIFILM GFX System, including:
- Welcome kit
- Personalized FPS Card confirming exclusive access to dedicated hotline technician telephone and email support
- 30% discount on non-warranty repairs for Covered GFX System products
- Expedited two business day turnaround time for repairs with free 2-day express shipping to and from the repair facility
- 4 Check & Clean program service vouchers (voucher limitations, terms & conditions apply, terms here)
- 50% discount on additional Check & Clean program services and 2 business day turnaround for check and clean services with complimentary 2-day express return shipping for all service
- GFX system product loaners for covered equipment in repair may also be available upon request if repair is expected to exceed two business days
GFX FPS Program benefits are intended to put photographers first by providing service andconvenience for an optimal photographic experience.
Program Requirements, Availability and Pricing
The GFX Professional Services begins on May 1, 2017 for an annual membership fee of USD $499. Photographers can become a member of the GFX FPS Program by registering online. For full details on the GFX Professional Services program requirements, please see the GFX digital camera and GF lens purchase requirements and other eligibility requirements here.
via fujifilm USA