Denae & Andrew – Bokeh is overrated
Tips, Tricks and Inspiration
The year is ending, and after having bombarded you guys with about 1000 gear centric articles and hundreds of rumors, I thought this Sunday we take a little break with a more tips, tricks and inspirational oriented article.
We start with Fujifilm’s own quick techniques tips series and then share content from all over the web, mostly shared by Fujifilm X shooters.
And don’t panic guys, the high fever that plagues me since 4 days does not stop me from working on the rumors. So hold on tight, we could have fun again very soon ?.
- Top tips on becoming a wedding photographer who stands out from the crowd at fujifilm-blog
- FUJIFILM X-H1 – AF-C Custom Settings at Fuji Guys Youtube
- 7 Ways to Maximise Your Landscape Photography at fujifilm-blog
- 7 Fujifilm camera features loved by the professionals at fujifilm-blog
- Quick Techniques – Beginners: When to use manual focusing Fujifilm UK youtube
- Quick Techniques – Beginners: Using exposure compensation at Fujifilm UK youtube
- Quick Techniques – Beginners: Get white balance right with every shot at fujifilm-blog
- Quick Techniques – Beginners: When to shoot RAW at Fujifilm UK youtube
- Quick Techniques – Beginners: Shooting RAW at Fujifilm UK youtube
- Quick Techniques – Beginners: Autofocus explained at Fujifilm UK youtube
- 9 Ways to Create Dreamy Long Exposures at fujifilm-blog
- sebastianboatca – Minimalism in Photography
- digital-photography-school – 6 Quick Tips for Doing Summer Photography
- ivanjoshuloh – The best camera is the one you have with you. Really?
- Omar Gonzalez Photography Youtube – Mistakes New Photographers Make and a Podcast Experiment
- Omar Gonzalez Photography Youtube – Fuji Focus Tutorial: A Case for ALWAYS using The M focus Mode!
- Omar Gonzalez Photography Youtube – The Many Ways You Can Focus Your Fujifilm Camera XT2, XT20, XT3
- Zed Pro Media Youtube – Dealing with Creative Burnout
- ian worth Youtube – How to get sharp photos with the Fuji X-T2
- digitalrev – How to ensure your photos are crispy sharp
- thedigitaltrekker – Telephoto Compression: Fact or Fiction?
- loicmagnien – Being Street Photographer, the 360° technique
- loicmagnien – Being Street Photographer, Superposition 101
- zonefocus – How I Set Up My Fujifilm X-T2 for Zone Focusing
- Joe Allam Youtube – 5 Tips to Improve Your Photography
- Ming Cai Youtube – When You Should Do Exposure Bracketing and How to Do It on FUJI X-T2
- Ming Cai Youtube – Focus Bracketing for Landscape Photography on Fuji X-T2
- Ming Cai Youtube – Quick Tip: Change Manual Focus Assist Mode