FUJIFILM Printlife is a crowdsourced photo exhibition that has displayed over 100,000 photos in exhibitions, globally, since 2006.
As the world begins to emerge from one of the most challenging times in our lives, Fujifilm wants to help preserve the memories of our families, friends, pets, hugs, smiles, laughter and even grief, through photos that tell your story.
This exhibition is also about celebrating the printed image, unleashing photos taken on our phones, for social media, or on digital cameras and getting them out into the real world.
Upload your photos for your chance to be a part of the Fujifilm Printlife photo exhibition – and be in with a chance of winning some great photo prizes and, if you’re in the UK, Spain or other EU countries, get a free 8×10 print (read the terms and conditions).
- Prize 1: voucher for photo printing services in the amount of 200 EUR;
- Prize 2: voucher for photo printing services in the amount of 150 EUR;
- Prize 3: voucher for photo printing services in the amount of 100 EUR;
- Prize 4: one instax Mini 40 plus ten shots;
- Prize 5: one instax mini 11 plus ten shots
Entering is simple – just visit fujifilm-printlife.eu and upload up to three photos at a time. Enter as many times as you want!
Each week, five images will be selected as a ‘Photo of the week’. You can either upload your favorite photos or upload photos that match the theme of the week.