this is a fujirumor.com mock-up based on the [shoplink 47837 ebay]Contax N1[/shoplink]
the name “X-XL” is also just a mere invention of mine… but if Fuji likes the idea, just take it :-)
_ _ _
Medium Format Fuji :: The Design
Did I ever tell you that every rumor, especially the ones that come from New or Anonymous sources, has to be taken with a grain of salt? And you should have a bit of salt ready this time, because this rumor comes from a brand new source I had the pleasure to exchange some emails (thanks :-) ).
The New Source possibly shared the answer to one of our Top 7 Medium Format Fujifilm Questions: Will the Medium Format Fuji have a Rangefinder or DSLR design?
According to the New Source, the Medium Format Fujifilm Camera will have a DSLR shape.
End of the Rumor
And since the DSLR styled X-T1 is by far Fuji’s most successful camera (and also the X-T10 sold better than the X-E2), I guess Fujifilm simply decided to go for the form-factor that was the best selling so far.
So high time to launch the rumored Fujifilm Medium Format Camera Specs list:
- Fujifilm working on a Medium Format Camera (rumor here) – first Medium Format rumor by Source right in the past here.
- More Affordable than Hasselblad X1D (rumor here)
Source Right in The Past
- Will be launched along with 3 lenses (rumor here)
- Will be mirrorless with interchangeable lenses (rumor here)
- 50 Megapixel (rumor here)
- Available in 2017 (rumor here)
- To be presented at Photokina (rumor here)
- DSLR alike form factor (rumor here)