Cinema5D shared the second part of their “Fujifilm GFX100: Birth of a camera” series.
The second part today, brings you inside the Fujifilm factory in the GFX100 assembly line, on the streets of Tokyo to test a prototype GFX100 and in the backstage of the GFX100 launch party room.
- you see how the sensor and IBIS are assembled together
- one person assembles the entire top part
- a person checks the response of dials and buttons
- 18 tapes of tape are placed on the camera before they glue the rubber on it
- some quick Fujifilm manager interviews ahead of launch, just to document their tension
- The day before GFX100 launch, Toshihisa Ilda is visibly tense and he says that after GFX100 launch we will get completely drunk
- at the end he keeps his promise, and he celebrates the launch of the GFX100 in a traditional Japanese way, by drinking Sake
The GFX Community